Monday 20 August 2012

Father's Day Inspiration with Lana

Hi everyone!

Following on my theme from last time, I've got a few Father's Day cards to get you inspired! I've used the Echo Park Family Man range for all of my cards today. I'm seriously inlove with this collection! Everything about it... the colour palette, the imagery, the fun journal pieces... love! And as I said before, the PERFECT collection for Father's Day.

Now onto my first card...

'Everyday Hero - my Dad!' I'm loving the fun sentiment piece. I paired this with a builder's paper that features a bunch of tools. I also added a couple of arrows to put the focus on Dad. I'm a huge fan of dimensional adhesive, infact none of my cards are flat, so there are a few layers on this card to give it that extra punch.



My next 2 cards feature a popular icon of the moment - the moustache! Everywhere you look there's a moustache! Cookie cutters, jewellery, gift wrap, clothing, mugs etc etc. I think they're super cute and instantly give a manly vibe so I thought perfect for Father's Day.

My first moustache card features another fun sentiment piece 'Just like bacon... you make everything better' I just added 'Dad' in with some prima alphabet stickers. This card also features a lot of dimension and I added some Glossy Accents to the heart for that extra shine. I think it looks very cute!



My second moustache card is kept very simple on a white cardstock. I think it really shows off the moustache and sentiment. How cute are the row of ties?! I've also added a touch of Glossy Accents to the moustache to give it a lift.



And there you have it. I can't wait to show you my next projects. They're bound to put a bit of spring into your step ;-)

x Lana

Products used: Echo Park Family Man collection, Glossy Accents

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...